0 miles from Naples
Sunbathe in the luxury of your own private pool under a lanai in this stunning Naples getaway. With 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, the vacation rental home accommodates 8, a perfect spot for families and groups of friends! Walk half a mile to Vanderbilt Beach, dip your toes in the sparkling waters, and finish the day with Tex-Mex at Tacos and Tequila. Bring the kids along and enjoy barbecues in the backyard, bike rides around town, and even a bidet in the bathroom!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Bedroom 4: 2 Twin Beds
Slip into swimsuits, slather on sunscreen, and head out to the covered lanai where you can splash in the private heated pool and relax on comfy beach chairs. Fire up the grill and barbecue a delicious dinner, then hop onto the provided bikes and cruise around to find the nearest ice cream joint. There are 3 adult bikes and 1 child bike.
Enjoy movie nights with the family, lounging on the plush L-shaped sectional in the open living room. The flat-screen cable TV has the NFL network so you can stay up-to-date on all the games during your stay.
This luxurious, open floor plan home has high-end appliances and stunning decor. You'll feel right at home with the attention-to-detail, nautical art, and colorful accents throughout.
Whip up delightful meals for the crew in the spacious fully equipped kitchen, complete with granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances, and even a Ninja blender. You'll love crafting delicious cuisine all vacation! Eat together at the quaint wooden table, or head out to the backyard for dinner al fresco.
When you're all tuckered out from a day in the sun, head to one of 3 bedrooms with a flat-screen TV, where you can comfortably watch your favorite binge-worthy Netflix show from either a king or queen bed. The master bedroom has direct access to the pool as well as an en-suite bathroom with a walk-in shower and a bidet! There is also a fourth bedroom with 2 twin beds - perfect for the kids!
-- THE LOCATION --
Take a cruise on the 3 adult bikes and 1 child bike to The Brick Coffee & Bar for your morning caffeine fix, or head to Kunjani Craft Coffee & Gallery where you can sip custom lattes on a beautiful patio under quaint red umbrellas. Bring your swimsuits along and head to Vanderbilt Beach for a morning dip.
Wiggins Pass State Park is an absolute must-see, with classic pristine beaches and unreal sunsets. Pack a picnic and enjoy the scenic beach with your family or friends.
You'll love exploring popular 5th Avenue, lined with incredible restaurants, shopping, coffee shops, galleries, and more! Be sure to stop by Regina's Ice Cream Pavilion for a family-friendly experience in an adorable spot with the best strawberry cheesecake ice cream around.
Satisfy your inner shopaholic with a visit to the world-class Mercato Mall, just 0.5 miles away! Enjoy a day of shopping while the kiddos explore the Naples Zoo with an educational group tour. Finish up your day with a delicious dinner at Tacos and Tequila, also just 0.5 miles from the home.
Jog 0.5 miles to LA Fitness and keep up with your workout routine during your stay. You'll need it with all the amazing restaurants and ice cream shops nearby!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, Ninja blender, free WiFi, 4 flat-screen cable TVs, the NFL network, central air conditioning, complimentary toiletries, in-unit washer and dryer, linens and towels provided, a bidet, oil diffuser, Pack n Play, a jogging stroller, high chair, beach towels and 2 chairs, gas grill, patio, outdoor seating, private pool, lanai, driveway parking for 4 vehicles, 4 adult bicycles with helmets, and more!
- This ideally located Naples property is just half a mile from Vanderbilt Beach, Mercato Mall, and LA Fitness! Near the Naples Zoo, Wiggins Pass State Park, numerous restaurants, shopping, and more, you'll love this centrally located, beautiful vacation spot - perfect for families and friends
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Southwest Florida International Airport - 11000 Terminal Access Rd, Fort Myers, FL 33913, (~26.6 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $150 per stay fee (2 dogs maximum)
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please note there is an optional additional $150 fee to heat the pool
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in